Stephenson Strategies is a boutique strategic consulting firm, concentrating on services regarding the Internet of Things, data liberation, XBRL GL, and homeland security. Its services are based on the writings and speeches of firm principal W. David Stephenson.
- lecturing and presenting seminars for corporate management and staff on the Internet of Things and XBRL GL, with special emphasis on new marketing and management opportunities and challenges.
- counseling companies on the human communication and motivational aspects of the IoT that may be obscured by the M2M aspects.
- counseling companies on new products and services to capitalize on aspects of the Internet of Things, such as leasing of products instead of selling them (with the actual price determined dynamically based on real-time usage data) or of predictive analytics.
- advising senior management on the management changes required to capitalize on opportunities presented by the Internet of Things and internal use of XBRL GL, such as providing access to real-time data to all employees who need it to perform their jobs more efficiently and improve decision-making, or breaking down traditional “silos” separating departments that now can use real-time data to collaborate and streamline operations.
- working with supply chain partners and customers to streamline operations based on sharing real-time operating data through XBRL GL and the Internet of Things.
- helping government agencies and companies design disaster response and homeland security strategies that enable the public to be full partners through the use of social media and smartphones.
W. David Stephenson
335 Main Street
Medfield, MA 02052